· Build and develop the detailed business plan, identify key partners, accounts(system integrators, big installers, design consulting firms) and end users who will ensure success in France
· Represent Dahua in key initiatives and develop relationship with influencers and decision makers in France
· Owner of customer/market research and standardization initiatives
· Educate the sales team, their accounts and end users in Dahua solutions
· Identify initiatives to reach end users through the correct partners and work with sales team to develop tools and collateral to support them
· Prioritize target accounts and opportunities and work with sales team to ensure Dahua is seen as preferred vendor for those partners
· Plan key industry association and lobbying activities
· Anchor and update the business plan with country sales manager by quarter per year
· Coordinate with country sales manager to develop and track objectives and KPIs to measure the French team performance
Desired Skills and Experience
· 10 years of experience from sales/business development in security industry.
· Bachelor degree
· End user knowledge and network is preferred
· High level of integrity
· Ability to communicate with all people (executives, government representatives, installer, system integrators etc.)
· Strategic ability
· Excellent Written and verbal English and Spanish.
· Flexible to undertake business travel over around Central America & Caribbean region
· Self-starter with ability to work remotely with little supervision.