1. Responsible to create the short, mid and long term Field Force Management Plans and Strategies focused on Carrier, retailers and dealers communicating among all the Retail Team and internal Value chain.
2. Responsible of Sell-out business setting plan and strategies in order to reach the Company Business target.
3. Leads the Retail Team & Field Team through accurate KPI’s to execute the Management plan and Strategies across the Country.
4. Driving the Field Force team through qualified resources management looking to become a Premium and Loved Brand at Central American Market.
5. Responsible of analyzing Retail Market insights (sell-out, sell-through, competitors, consumers, retail, etc.) to develop integrated solutions that can contribute with the Company’s sales revenue growth.
Including the required responsibilities for customer satisfaction and team management, and the scope and nature of contributions)
1. Responsible of contributing build up Company’s capability in Retail Field through Field Force team collaborating in the market share growth through strategies settlement towards to reach a healthy sell-through and sell-out management.
2. Responsible to set-up the Sell-out Business Plan in an accurate way, considering the trend and forecast through a solid method that can give visibility for the Company about the different channels such as Carriers, Retailers and dealers.
3. Responsible of acting as the key liaison internally among marketing, service, channel & sales, GTM (product), delivery, homologation and Retail Team; externally among the Company, Retail Team, buyers of different channels.
4. Cultivate and leverage customer relationships for Brand Image enhancement at different channels (Carriers, retailers and dealers) and the strategic and potential point of sales for the Brand, as well as healthy Sell-through and Sell-out among the different channels.
5. Cultivate programs for Field Force and Floor salesmen that ensure the profitable products sell-out at different point of sales. Managing point of sales and value adds from conception to execution and evaluation, ensuring brand with consistent brand messaging.
6. Responsible of Leading the Brand execution and Sell-out business at point of sales through a solid Field Force Team among the different Company’s Field Pillars maintaining Brand guidelines and adhere to the Company process:
a) Field Force Management: related to sales task force team who embodies the brand at the point of sales and execute the sell-out in the different channels and point of sales, as well as including guiding outsourcing partners such Field Force Agency, reaching Company’s Management standards at the field.
7. Co-operation of Business Intelligence field focused on market Indicators, pricing analysis, Sell-out trends, Forecast analysis, KPI’s accomplishment, and Competitors analysis activities.
3 – 5 Years working as Retail ~Trade marketing manager areas in consumer electronics and /or Telecom industry.
1. High knowledge of Telecom Industry Market (channels and consumers)
2. Very good relationship with different Telecom Channels
3. Strong Commercial outlook and ability to drive revenue growth through marketing field
Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends.
Requirements on professional titles, such as PMP, Cisco Certified Network Associate, and CPA)