Who we are:
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us:
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
What´s the Role
Manage Liberty Latin America (LLA) Panama facilities and related parking, grounds, equipment, and fleet (as applicable).
What you´ll do:
- Play a key role in the build-out of LLA’s permanent space, focusing on key issues such as security, general access, restricted areas, visitor access, reception, cameras, and related video security systems, alarm systems and other fire mitigation, AEDs, first responders, first aid stations and other safety initiatives.
- Establish safety and security protocols in compliance with Building requirements and LLA needs
- Design and manage other policies and procedures post-construction such as access, HVAC, delivery, parking, packages, work orders, priorities, aesthetics, custodial, housekeeping, catering, food, supplies, reception, shipping/receiving, vendor relations, copiers, and other equipment maintenance, etc.
- Manage the daily operations, including directing service and maintenance issues to build management or third-party vendors, meeting regularly with building management and owners on issues.
- Manage the development and administration of long-range plans, annual budgets and monthly forecasts, including capital improvements, staffing, maintenance, parking, vehicles, equipment, materials, supplies, etc.
- Monitor and approve expenditures, subject to budget constraints and manage new project plans, from preparation to specifications to cost estimates to approval to maintenance
- Manage contractors/vendors and their contracts, coordinating with Legal and Corporate Finance departments as appropriate
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in administrative, engineering or related fields. Master’s degree is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in facilities maintenance and management including three years of administrative and supervisory responsibility
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Knowledge of modern principles, practices, materials, methods, and techniques in maintaining facilities, including tenant improvements
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations including those related to construction, facilities, maintenance and safety standards
- Core Competencies such as Adaptability, Creativity and Innovation / Job Competencies such as Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Teamwork.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.