Supervises all functions of Gratis Administration and the Gratis Help Desk which supports all NA brands' retailer counter support staff and Corporate Gratis Customers. Responsible for the management of system and manual brand monetary awards as well as resolution of all customer related inquiries pertaining to gratis monetary rewards. Responsible for all NA brands' field employee changes including facilitation and coordination of all on boarding requirements for field sales.
· Manages, maintains and approves monetary gratis awards and credits for retailer counter staff and Corporate ELC employees. Authorized to make decisions regarding short shipments, refused shipments, 3 Step requests and expired gratis awards
· Monitors gratis trend requests and collaborates with distribution, customer service and corporate HR teams to identify needs and generate reports
· Manages communication and information between field, retailer and legal regarding inquiries of potential gratis fraud.
· Communicates with Gratis customers to resolve inquiries. Creates and extends monetary Gratis awards to resolve inquiries as needed.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, consulting & listening skills.
· Ability to deal w/ambiguity & confidential information.
· Deep hands on experience in using data reporting and visualization tools.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ years
· Excellent written and spoken English, and Spanish
· Work shift: Monday to Friday. Business hours
· Contract-type: Full-Time Permanent.
· Location: Costa del Este, Panamá.