This role is critical in providing financial support for the North American Order to Cash (OTC) team, carrying out Accounts Receivable management strategies for the US and Canada retail and department store portfolio. Demonstrating a ‘customer first’ attitude, the individual will partner with other functional areas to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of financial services. This includes the oversight of a Third Party Provider in the management of AR processes including but not limited to, AR Invoicing/ Billing, Collections, Cash Application, and Deductions Management. The candidate will need to demonstrate a strong financial skillset in order to analyze complex business transactions and understand their impact on end financial statements. In partnership with OTC leadership, the individual will actively participate in identifying efficiencies and opportunities to improve the overall service delivery model.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Brings personalized experiences to enhance delivery
· Provides responsive and flexible services
· Creates an accountability and “own it” culture
· Innovative/Change agent. Experiments with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems
· Data and SLA commitment driven
· Continuous improvement and service-oriented mindset; consistently reviews processes and procedures to reduce delivery time, drive efficiency and effectiveness and improve client experience
Day to Day Service Delivery
· Oversee Third Party Provider in the carrying out of AR management strategies for the North American portfolio
· Provide Third Party Provider with guidance and assistance for day to day AR management activities
· Ability to perform root cause analysis and recognize potential commercial reasons for delinquency issues
· Resolve commercial issues causing delinquencies through strategic ongoing cross functional relationships/coordination with all levels of sales personnel, Customer Service, Order/Billing, Sales Administration areas and other departments as needed.
· Recognize credit risks and escalate when appropriate
· Participate in projects around process redesign, new brand integrations, and system implementations
· Engage in and suggest continuous process improvement ideas
· Ensure that all activities are performed in the most efficient and effective manner possible
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Administration preferred
· Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years
· Working knowledge in SAP
· Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
· Work shift: Monday to Friday – Business hours.
· Contract-type: Full-Time Permanent.
· Location: Costa del Este, Panamá.