This position is the first point of contact and is responsible for the resolution of employee and manager inquiries and requests that are escalated via phone, email, chat, the HR portal, or other access channels
- Acts as the first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee and manager inquiries and requests that are escalated via phone, email, chat, the HR portal, or other access channels.
- Helps customers navigate through Tier 0 (self -service) materials and functionality.
- Accurate management of cases within the case management tool
- Understands scope of services and escalates items to others as defined. Investigates requests which cannot be resolved by analyzing the nature of the request and routing to appropriate internal or external group for support.
- Abides by documented Quality guidelines when handling customer calls.
- Uses professional and customer-focused approach to handle customer inquiries. Ensures client privacy where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive client reports or information. Ensures quality customer experience by communicating empathy to de-escalate difficult situations.
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and communicate with customers and employees.
- Uses excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone.
· Language skills preferred (e.g. English, Spanish, Portuguese,)
· Advanced command of English and at least one written and verbal local language
· Excellent customer service focus and manner
· Ability to work well in a team environment, seeking the ideas of others and valuing differing perspectives
· Ability to solve problems in a timely manner and take initiative to make processes and programs better.
· Experience in Excel and Word and strong working knowledge of Oracle HRIS system preferred.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to handle multiple requests in a timely manner
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Ability to identify when data-related issues need to be escalated
· Ability to work with diverse people
- Ability to maintain objectivity under pressure
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.