The Administrative Assistant is a support-level role that provides administrative assistance to the team. This role will support the team with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: managing complex calendars, setting up meetings, processing expense reports, reviewing invoices, onboarding new vendors, booking travel arrangements, creating/editing documents, managing technology and document management.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage Microsoft Outlook calendar and meeting coordination for multiple executives, including scheduling meetings/sending Outlook invitations (in person and Skype), booking conference rooms, confirming availability of attendees (liaising with other executive assistants as needed), and reminding executives of upcoming meetings – 25%
• Create, edit and file Microsoft Office documents – 25%
• Prepare and submit expense reports and gather information for monthly accruals – 20%
• Manage vendors, including onboarding, purchase orders and invoice review – 10%
• Input, receive, respond to and track all administrative requests for assigned executives in Salesforce – 5%
• Make travel arrangements and business lunch/dinner reservations – 5%
• Manage technology and office supplies, including procurement, issue resolution and organization – 5%
• Setup meetings (conference room setup, food/drink orders etc.) – 5%
• Minimum 8 years of experience as an administrative/executive assistant, preferably at a multinational company.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Outlook, Skype, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint.
• Familiarity with or ability to learn Salesforce, SAP, Concur, Workspeed, printer/scanner/copier/fax machine and other applications/tools as needed.
• Prior experience with vendor management and invoices preferred.
• Ability to provide support to multiple executives independently and simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and manage expectations effectively to complete multiple tasks/projects quickly, efficiently and on time.
• Flexibility, agility and responsiveness with ability to pivot as priorities shift.
• Commitment to delivering high quality work with keen attention to detail, especially in composing, typing and proofing materials in Microsoft Office 365 applications.
• Exemplary client service orientation, professional demeanor and comfort in interacting with senior executives with demonstrated maturity, judgement and discretion.
• Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills, including in person, on the phone and via email, working with executives from different cultures.
• Dependable and reliable team member who builds collaborative relationships and able to work with peers to meet executive expectations.
• Demonstrated initiative and creative problem solving.
• Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
• High School Diploma or local equivalent.
• Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.