We are looking for talented teachers that are enthusiastic and committed. Teachers must be dynamic and creative in the classroom. Groups are usually small (2-5 students) and students are all professional and extremely dedicated.
Teachers will be responsible of:
- Planning classes for executives and/or small groups.
- Maintaining excellent class administration including careful lesson preparation.
- Designing activities for students to develop their language skills.
- Writing class Reports before the end of each level.
- Keeping accurate attendance records and informing about any discrepancy.
- Sharing best practice, useful materials and teaching experience.
- EFL or ESL teacher qualified (TESOL, TEFL or CELTA minimum).
- Bachelor’s degree in Language Teaching.
- Native level English speaker.
- At least three years of experience.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Competitive Salary.
- Only teaching corporate clients, no children or teenagers.
- Training Seminars.