Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
The position is based in Panama Administrative Centre (PAC), under the overall supervision of the Deputy Technical Coordinator and the direct supervision of the Head of Resources Management, the Driver / Administrative Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
· Type, format and draft routine correspondence; collate tables, reports, presentations, publications, and other documentation;
· Receive, screen and direct telephone calls and visitors; respond to routine internal and external enquiries and/or refer to appropriate contacts /units;
· Enter, retrieve, structure and update selected information and data from various sources (e.g. Intra-/Internet, office files, etc.); present results in standard format;
· Set up and maintain office files and reference systems according to standard procedures;
· Initiate, view and track a variety of administrative transactions in the computerized financial / travel / human resources systems;
· Support the organization and administration of meetings, workshops and events (e.g. arranging for meeting rooms and other facilities.)
· Assist with arranging for travels: organize transport, logistics, accommodation, documents;
· Drive the vehicle(s) assigned for the Chief of Mission/Head of Office/Regional Director;
· Manage the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s) to ensure roadworthiness of the vehicles. This includes daily check of tires, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc.;
· High school degree/certificate with minimum three years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, Industrial or International Relations from an accredited institution with minimum one year of relevant work experience.
· Valid driver’s license.
· 3 years of experience of relevant work as administrative and driver services
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks;
· Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
· Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc). SAP (advangeous)
· Drive experience
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via this link