Vacancy: Documentation & Customer Service Agent
Our company is a global business within the port, maritime and logistics industry, which facilitates international trade between continents.
What's The Role?
We are looking for a Documentation & Customer Service Agent, who will be a key support for customers in all the processes, and handle all the company’s documentation procedures, rules, requirements, quality and new projects with the local agency and customers.
What Does the Role Involve?
- These are some of the activities you will be involve in:
- Operate the export and import process, including customs manifest, bookings, shipping instructions, production and process of Bill of Lading.
- Guarantee the customer a complete service support in all the export and import procedures.
- Ensure that customers and local agents are updated about the news and requirements of the local Customs Authorities also, of other Customs and Authorities WW.
- Contribute with specific reports to take decisions.
What You Need For The Role?
- Education: Industrial or Maritime Engineering, Bachelor´s Degree in Maritime, Logistic, Multimodal, Marketing in progress or finalize.
- Specialized knowledge: Office 365: outlook, word, excel, power point (medium – high level) Knowledge in the Custom System (SIGA) / Maritime Manifest / Truck Transfer / Internal Transfer.
- Skills: Teamwork, communication, able to handle customers (internal and external).
- Abilities: Written and Spoken English (60% - 70%).
- Experience: Documentation (booking, shipping instructions, BL) and customer service by telephone or face to face
- Other characteristics: Responsible, honest, organized, proactive sharing ideas for process improvements.
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to navigate among diverse tasks
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities
- Focus on customer service
- Focus on solutions
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please submit an updated resume
With the following subject: Documentation & Customer Service Agent
If your application is successful, you will be invited to take part in a selection round which usually takes place in Jan. / Feb. 2020.
Come and join our team!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.