We are currently seeking a talented Sharepoint Developer to join our ICT Team in Minera Panama.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• A Tertiary Qualification in IT or equivalent.
• ITIL certification required.
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within a ICT team and all stakeholders.
• Skilled in programming in any of the following languages: .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM.
• Extensive knowledge and strong skill in the use of SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, and workflow creation with third party
products such as Nintex forms and workflows
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata.
• Strength in production of thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user
• Strong ability to adhere to standards, work with limited supervision, and meet deadlines for service delivery.
• Ability to work to a high standard under pressure in a sometimes stressful environment.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in an IT Infrastructure team, preferably in a large or international environment.
• Experienced as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search,
Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus
• Experience in developing Business Intelligence dashboards highly regarded
Fluency in English and Spanish highly regarded.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.