Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible of KPI analysis as part of monthly S&OP process to assure KPI’s balance (forecast accuracy, fill rate, inventory level, DSI, excess & obsolete according to company goals)
· Relate and measure the impact of forecast accuracy.
· Maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
· Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes and methods are followed.
· Working with Sales and Marketing team to assess operational requirements and develop materials planning and strategies to achieve the overall business goals
· Root cause analysis to any deviation to the plan to take corrective actions and future preventive actions
· Prepare, report, and communicate KPI’s analysis to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
· Monitor SKU performance and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the future.
· Proactively facilitating, re-engineering, best practices & consensus between functional experts (Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance, and IT).
· Proactively maintain JDA forecast system. Weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports.
· Lead or support continuous improvement projects to achieve 99% customer fill rates.
· Interface with all global business teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business Admin./Engineering/Supply Chain or related field Preferred). Preferable an APICS certification in CPIM.
· At least 3-4 years of experience running demand planning, forecasting and S&OP processes with proven success in improving service and inventory. Latin America experience is a plus.
· Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning.
· Strong knowledge of demand planning process
· Experience using statistical forecast software packages. Experience in Demand Solutions and/or JDA-Demand.
· Experience with ERP systems
· Experience in SAP will be a plus.
· Advance Excel skills
· Collaborative skills with internal and external clients.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
· Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously
· Result oriented – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done.
· Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
· Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills including the handling of financial data.
· Strategic thinker.
· Negotiation skills
Horario: lunes a viernes