The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside the SOC team to ensure the effective delivery of the following:
• Provide around the clock protective monitoring through the use of industry leading SIEM, IDS technologies.
• Provide advice and guidance to client targets of cyber attacks and malicious activity to a high standard.
• Provide incident reporting capabilities ensuring that all information is provided in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
• A keen interest in cyber security and associated industries.
• A heightened awareness of current affairs in the cyber security industry.
The following certifications are beneficial but not explicitly required:
• Degree relevant to the information security or information systems field.
• CompTIA Network+, Security+ etc.
• CREST certifications.
• SANS GIAC certifications.