Long standing company with a steady project with over 10 years presence in Panama is offering and exciting opportunity for Lead Agents for rotating shifts. We are looking for individuals with good interpersonal skills, extemely responsibles, well organized and proactive. Additional skills in providing feedback to agents and training individuals in new procedures and policies is a plus.
Should have the ability to manage his daily and weekly tasks in a timely manner and with accuracy.
Must be open to rotating shifts based on company needs.
Some of the tasks assigned to the position include but are not limited to:
• Escalations queue/assists regular queue when necessary
• Customer escalated requests
• Technical issue research
• Workforce and service-level monitoring
• Call/Email/Chat evaluations
• Assist with new hire and refresher trainings
• Enforce adherence to company and program policies
• Assist Call Center Supervisor and Manager
• Collaborates on special projects assigned by Call Center Supervisor or Manager
High School Graduate, Good spoken and written English skills. Good computer skills.
2 plus years call center experience in similar positions, Call Center Level 2, coaching or QA experience required.
Base salary plus bonuses based on performance offered.
If interested please send us your resume in English to the email listed in the company information.