Responsible for front-line interaction and problem resolution with Store's internal and external customers through inbound phone calls.
Engages in professional communications that contribute to customer loyalty and promote Store values and products.
Daily, front-line interaction and problem resolution with Store internal and external customers through inbound phone calls. Utilization of different web-based systems, including Google applications and eCommerce platforms and databases, like SAP, to complete and track communications. Deliver a positive customer experience and meet quality and productivity goals and expectations (measured). On a daily basis, directly communicate with internal and external partners via phone and email to resolve customer and departmental issues.
? Inbound calls in regards to Store related situations and Store Experiences
? Call types: checking status of orders, product availability, resolving issues with orders, answering questions about policies, coupons and promotions, etc.
· Advanced spoken and written English.
· Positive and extroverted personality
· Confident and enthusiastic individual with great communication skills.
· Highly motivated.
· Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
· Robust ability to multitask, utilize multiple tools simultaneously.
· Intermediate computer skills (e.g. hardware, operating systems, internet).