Process purchase orders, analyze and register the contract information and clauses in the system .
2. Analyze the contract modification request from customer or internal departments and operate in the system
3. Process and manage commercial invoice
1. Bachelor degree or above. People with International economic and trade, contract commerce, international financial investment, international economic law, international engineering management and other relevant education background is preferred;
2. Be fluent in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing. English can be used as the working language.
3. Proficient in computer operations. Can operate Office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power point.
4. Have strong analysis and communication skills
5. Have the spirit of team cooperation