In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take an active role as a Collections Team Lead supervising a group of Collections Specialists. The position will act as a liaison between management and staff Collectors. The team lead should have previous leadership experience and is responsible for taking the escalation calls, developing, mentoring, and motivating the team to ensure that team members achieve their collections goals by maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, internal leadership, and cross-functional business partners.
You are responsible for
· Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
· Supervise team member's portfolio in size and more complex key account base.
· Coordinating and follow through on the team's collected payments, due collections plans, reduce past due, bad debt exposure, and other quantitative targets.
· Accountable for team's reporting process on any disputed/short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department to expedite resolution/payment.
· Manage customer escalations
· Support and develop accounts receivable LEAN process improvements and prepare motivation plans for the team.
· Responsible for team's compliance following internal guidance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
· Strong collections background in business to business with a customer service first mindset
· Previous experience leading teams, negotiation, customer service, leadership and stakeholder management
· Fluent in English (is a must)
· SAP (Finance module)
· Excel - Advanced (Vlook up and pivot tables)
This role is located in Panama City, Panama
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.