In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take an active role as a Collections Specialists responsible for the collections process with a defined group of customer and key accounts by maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, internal finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners.
You are responsible for
• Serve as the point of contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers.
• Analyze and monitor account balances, including effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts
• Reduce the past due amount on each aging bucket.
• Perform customer account reconciliation
• Request remittance advise for unapplied cash and ensure it is applied properly.
•Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency.
• Ensure an effective dispute management process by filling the dispute with high quality and also by performing a timely communication of the resolution to the customer.
You are part of
The Collections team located in Panama City, Panama.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• +2 year experience in Collections, Finance positions
• Advanced English (conversation and excellent writing skills)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to build a rewarding career path
• A career with a world-class brand committed to improving people’s lives through innovation
• Strong leadership and mentorship from a group of professionals
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. Take a look at Our Panama Office
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.