- Lead, motivate, and develop supervisors, leads, and team members within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs and client requirements.
- Coordinates floor operations in general including but not limited to workforce management, and training processes.
- Directs all aspects of performance management for in-house floor operations including staff development, reviews, hiring, succession planning, and salary recommendations of both direct and indirect reports
- Provides leadership to the different campaign supervisors and team leaders.
- Responsible for attainment of all performance metrics.
- Plans and prioritizes activities to ensure on-time, completion of projects and initiatives while meeting performance metric expectations.
- Develops and executes strategic operational improvements.
- Create and develop operations plans, including issues resolution and process improvement.
- Serves as liaison to our headquarters and client representatives to implement requirements and develop initiatives.
- Establish and maintain cross organizational relationships that align with company goals.
· 5-10 years of experience in contact center floor operations, demonstrating success in meeting goals and quality expectations.
· Track record of leading and developing multiple teams successfully.
· Strong knowledge of key functional areas including site management, workforce management, forecasting, performance management, process improvement, quality assurance, technology, and reporting.
· Strong networking skills
· Experience working in a metrics-driven environment with responsibility creating and executing plans to achieve desired results.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent combination of education and professional business experience required.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.