• Purchase Request management.
• Qualify suppliers in the market, negotiate prices and contracts.
• Issue project supplier selection report.
• Maintain price benchmark; provide price information to marketing department.
• Prepare project & yearly frame bidding.
• Manage suppliers’ resources, maintain suppliers’ relationship and monitor suppliers’ performance.
• Perform data statistic and market analysis, provide price prediction and risk alert.
• Professional in Finance or Business Administration with 2 years’ experience in procurement or finance sector in bank, telecom or industrial companies.
• Experience in procurement or purchase operations in telecommunications and/or finance sector is preferred.
• Fluent English and MS Office tools in advanced level are mandatory.
• Good communication and negotiation skills, teamwork.
• Proactive, willing to learn and committed.
Other key backgrounds:
• Taiwanese or Chinese ancestry is mandatory
• Preferable if can speak and write Chinese