Business Systems Analyst
Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for a Business System Analyst Level 1.
Business Systems Analyst solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
***THIS JOB REQUIRES ADVANCE ENGLISH LEVEL SKILLS. WRITTEN AND CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IS A MUST***
Work directly with the DTG client base to:
· Understand the client business and operations model.
· Build solid knowledge of the CoreLogic products/services the client uses in their daily operations.
· Build solid knowledge of the client technology and method of deployment for supported CoreLogic products.
· Develop an understanding of the client business challenges and help formulate solutions for the client needs (demonstrating the ability to differentiate between what the client asks for and what they truly need to solve their business challenges).
· Produce Vision and Scope documentation, reflecting high level requirement for project requests.
· Support client requests/activities that solve a business need for the client, outside of the necessity for project enhancements (ex: system configuration or workflow setup).
· Provide supplemental training and product demonstrations as needed.
Works directly with the technology organization to:
· Answer questions on project requests and requirements as a precursor to sizing/estimation activities.
· Perform post implementation system check-out prior to client validation.
· Support the IT teams through the software development lifecycle, providing clarification around client requirements, desired functionality and proposed system enhancements.
Works directly with the CE Team to:
· Support the CEM as a liaison between the client and the IT teams, to gather information from the client and translate into Vision and Scope for project requests.
· Work with the CE team in refinement of any DTG related processes and facilitate institutionalization of the processes with the CEM team, the IT teams and the clients.
· Support CSAs with client facing requests (detailed analysis, utility updates, configuration and system admin updates, liaison with development, etc…).
· Provide support to the Vendor Manager and Billing Manager as needed.
· Support new client implementations as assigned.
· Follow direction provided by the BSA Lead, seeking guidance as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Software Design
· Software Documentation
· Software Development Process
· Software Requirements
· Analyzing Information
· Software Maintenance
· Promoting Process Improvement
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Highly analytical mindset.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.