Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for Bank Reconciliation/Accounting Clerk.
The primary function of the Bank Reconciliation/Accounting Clerk position is assisting with the reconciliation of numerous bank accounts on a monthly basis to balance cash in ledger to the bank balance. Monitor all banking activities in order to detect irregularities and provide monthly management reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete monthly bank reconciliations
· Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
· Ensure internal controls are followed and appropriate documentation is maintained as mandated by internal policies and procedures related to compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
· Provide assistance and backup to other areas in finance and accounting
· Assist and support GAAP reporting
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational and professional development opportunities
· Special projects and other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Highly detail-oriented and organized
· Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines and prioritize tasks
· Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Training and Experience:
· Highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets
· Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
Conditions of Work:
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to remain focused for extended periods of time.
· Ability to work extra hours on short notice to accomplish goals.
· Ability to work on computers for a significant portion of the day.
Payment and Benefits