• Support the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisor in their daily client business;
• Be the point of entry for processing client orders such as account openings and maintenance;
• Make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed;
• Carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting;
• Assist in all administrative tasks and organizational arrangements in relation to client’s general inquiries and to their investments, loans, and payments;
• Keep in contact with internal and external clients.
• Provide administrative and organizational leadership support to the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisor;
• The role will encompass both support of internal activities as well as external-facing responsibilities for the bank's clients and collaborators.
• Banking experience and knowledge of banking operations;
• Experience dealing with Private Banking clients and supporting Client Advisors;
• The ability to work accurate and efficiently;
• Detail-oriented person;
• Strong computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs/ technology;
• Team player;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Excellent skills in spoken and written English;
• At least one year of high school or college education in the United States is a plus;
• Ability to identify, escalate and resolve problems/issues;
• Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills (English and Spanish);
• Familiarized with Anti-Money Laundering Compliance;
• Knowledge of Due Diligence compliance;
• Able to provide assistance with on-boarding process of the clients;
• Able to manage paperwork for clients.