Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Analyst on our Enterprise Technical Support team in Panama.
We go out of our way to give our customers the help they need. Our Enterprise Technical Support team specializes in our most highly technical and sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud. Issues can span installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage. Fully trained on the latest upgrades or new products, the team can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution remotely by telephone, e-mail, chat or online.
- Respond to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware and/or software via e-mail, chat and phone.
- Apply diagnostic/troubleshooting techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions.
- Monitor and track issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Use our knowledge databases to help identify products that have known issues and follow guidelines to help our service calls/contacts.
- Document problems in our solutions databases to create troubleshooting foundations for future diagnostics.
- Advise/educate customers within our guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Focus on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Actively involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers.
- Provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.
- Competent Certifications on Servers, Networking and Troubleshooting and/or 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced telephone/Chat/Email skills
- Good Time Management and Effective Prioritization
- Investigates and Solves problems for Enterprise level customers with challenging expectations
- Working research and analytical skills
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- BS Degree on Computer Engineering or similar area (can be replaced by 2 years of equivalent/relevant experience)
- Hold at least one valid, non-expired certification from the following list: MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator); LPI C1 (Linux Professional Institute C1); VMWare Certified Professional; RHCT (Red Hat Certified Technician); Server +; Network +;
- Proprietary HW vendors, CCNA, HPUS, Solaris, AIX, EPP, etc., certifications will be considered a plus.
- Experience with Enterprise-range solutions (Servers, Networking/Switches, RAID), doing administration, deployment and/or support.
- Deep knowledge of -at least- one Server class Operating System (i.e. MS Windows, RedHat/SuSE Linux, VMWare, Solaris, AIX, NetWare, etc...).
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the leading edge of technically challenging customer support, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.