ISP is a non-profit, student-centered, independent school, inspiring lifelong learners for a future without borders. We are recognized as a leader in international education, offering world-class opportunities for students since 3 years old at Early Childhood Center to 12th grade.
The International School of Panama operates under the license of the Ministry of Education of Panama and is accredited by AdvancED. As an authorized IB World School, we offer the International Baccalaureate Program (IB) for students in grades 11 and 12. In addition, we offer the unique Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate and AdvancED certified STEM programs.
To provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the department or office.
Reporting Line and Organizational Structure:
This position reports to Middle School Principal & Middle School Assistant Principal
Department: Middle School
Direct reports: N/A
ISP is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of its students and staff. ISP also expects staff to comply with its policy and procedures that relate to statutory requirements and best practices outlined but not limited to the ISP Staff Handbook. Of particular importance are the policies related to Child Protection and Inclusion and Diversity.
Appointees are accountable for completing available training on these matters and ensuring that their knowledge and the knowledge of their staff is up to date.
2. Excellent customer services skills
3. Problem-solving and decision-making skills
4. Team Work
1. Results Driven: Ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Initiative, Accountability,
Customer Oriented, Planning & Organization and Results Oriented
2. Functional Knowledge: Ability to solve problems and provide advice in the area of expertise. Problem-solving, Diagnostic Information, Analytical Thinking, Technical credibility, Technological Awareness
3. Communication: Ability to communicate in an accurate and timely manner. Ability to influence people in a positive and constructive way. Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Building Collaborative Relationships, Teamwork
4. Self-Management Competencies: These competencies are the foundation for success in each of the
Administrative Core. Integrity/Honesty, Continual Learning, Stress Management, Flexibility, Creativity,
Approach to Conflict
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who are seeking to become a part of our dynamic community and embedding ISP’s unique branding qualities.