1. Performs personnel administration tasks including interpretation and processing entitlements, issuance of contracts and maintenance of various personnel records and files;
2. Assists in conducting preliminary interviews of candidates, administering typing exams and recruitment of GL staff;
3. Conducts surveys of local cost of living, DSA rate and servicing staff, housing rental and collects information on the above-mentioned.
4. Prepares travel authorization, ID cards and other personnel related documents for staff;
5. Record vouchers in MSRP Finance and Supply Chain application, prepares monthly replenishments, maintains Petty Cash, enters Requisitions and Purchase Orders. Prepares monthly reports on accounts for submission, as needed. If required, assists in preparation of ABOD and submission along with Country Operation Plan;
6. Prepares, updates, maintains inventory records of non-expendable equipment for submission to the main office. Orders and controls stationary supplies;
7. Attends meetings and participates in discussions of new or revised procedures and practices on administration and finance matters; interprets and assesses the impact of changes and makes recommendations for follow-up action;
8. Performs other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Completion of secondary education with post-secondary certificate/training in Business Administration, Finance, Office Management, Human Resources or other related fields;
Minimum 6 years of previous job experience relevant to the function;
Computer skills (MS office and People soft applications)
Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language (as applicable in the duty station).
In offices where the working language is not English, excellent knowledge of UN working language of duty station and working knowledge of English
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
Knowledge of UNHCR administrative and financial rules and procedures.
Knowledge and working experience of MSRP Finance and EPM Budget applications.
Completion of UNHCR learning programmes or specific training relevant to functions of the position.
Knowledge of another relevant UN or local languages.
Fecha Límite para la recepción de aplicaciones: 14 de Junio 2019
Enviar formato de Personal History Form debidamente completo y firmado al correo descrito debajo, con asunto ADMIN/FINANCE-VENSIT, el cual puede encontrar en el link.
Tenga en cuenta que serán contactadas únicamente las personas seleccionadas para la entrevista y las cuales cumplan con los requsisitos de envío.