ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for Accounts Payable Specialist. The primary functions of the accounts payable specialist are the processing of payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review incoming invoices for proper documentation and approval
· Process invoice payments according to the proper account coding
· Monitor pending expenses to ensure timely processing
· Allocate expenses to accounts/ cost centers by analyzing invoice/ expense reports; recording entries
· Communicate with clients regarding potential issues with deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Highly detail oriented and organized
· Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines and prioritize tasks
· Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Highly skilled in use of excel spreadsheets
· Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
· Must be a team player and willing to assist in multiple areas as necessary
Training and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Knowledge in accounts payable is preferred
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures is preferred
· Proficient in data entry
Conditions of Work:
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to remain focused for extended periods of time.
· Ability to work on computers for a significant portion of the day.
Payment and Benefits