ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST AND ACCOUNTING CLERK POSITIONS
Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for Accounts Payable Specialist and Accounting Clerk positions (2).
The primary functions of the accounts payable specialist are the processing of payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
The primary function of the Accounting Clerk position is assisting with the reconciliation of bank accounts on a monthly basis to balance cash in ledger to the bank balance. Monitor all banking activities in order to detect irregularities and provide monthly reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review incoming invoices and process invoice payments
· Allocate expenses to appropiate accounts
· Complete monthly bank reconciliations
· Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Detail oriented and organized
· Experience in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Experience in use of excel spreadsheets
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
Training and Experience:
· Proficient in data entry
· Knowledge in accounts payable is a plus
· Knowledge of bank reconciliation is a plus
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures is a plus
Payment and Benefits