Leader in the provision of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide. Established more than 30 years ago, Trident Trust has offices in 24 jurisdictions.
Our team has extensive professional experience working in the areas of international wealth planning, structuring and administrative support with financial institutions and their private client departments, family offices and professional advisers.
We are looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities of the IPAN accounting department. The accounting manager’s responsibilities include developing and implementing systems for maintaining the financial records of Integritas Corporate Services S.A. (“IPAN”) and the production of financial records of the client entities of IPAN. The accounting manager will further be responsible for raising, collecting, verifying, analyzing and reporting of client entities invoices. We are looking for someone to work closely with Group CFO.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Financial Control IPAN
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
2. Client Accounting
- Preparation of financial statements of client entities, in close consultation with the responsible Administrator, including:
- Bookkeeping and reconciliations for client entities
- Preparation of financial accounts for client entities.
- To keep client entity financial records up-to-date on IPAN’s digital systems (including Viewpoint) and physical tangible files.
- To meet IPAN’s regulatory requirements, including but not limited to, the reconciliation of Trust accounts.
- Managing the AUM database.
3. Client Invoicing
- To generate all client invoices and manage the process of collection of IPAN’s client fees.
- To provide analysis and reporting on client invoicing and collections
4. Accounting Manager
- To assist the CFO in the management of accounting staff and the performance of their duties.
- To assist the CFO in operating the accounting unit effectively within budget, by overseeing unit expenditure and identifying potential areas of savings and efficiencies.
- To observe and comply with IPAN’s internal policies and procedures.
- To act with the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- To act as a Key Person and signatory on client entity bank accounts if requested.
- To manage a team of accounting administrators, including, but not limited to, responsibility for allocation of resources, and staff performance, annual appraisal, development (including identifying training needs), and mentoring
- To participate in training and tests provided by IPAN pursuant to IPAN’s regulatory obligations to train and test its employees and to demonstrate competency in the topics tested.
- Indefinite Job Contract
- Schedule: L-V 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm.
- Salary: B /. 1,200.00 gross / month
- Relevant professional qualification
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (CPA)
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Excellence in the preparation of financial statements and other financial reports
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases (Viewpoint)
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.