BANK RECONCILIATIONS / ACCOUNTING CLERK POSITION
Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for a Accounting Clerk / Bank Reconciliations position.
The primary function of the Accounting Clerk / Bank Reconciliations position is assisting with the reconciliation of bank accounts on a monthly basis to balance cash in ledger to the bank balance. Monitor all banking activities in order to detect irregularities and provide monthly reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete monthly bank reconciliations
· Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Detail oriented and organized
· Experience in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Experience in use of excel spreadsheets
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
Training and Experience:
· Proficient in data entry
· Knowledge of bank reconciliation is a plus
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures is a plus
Payment and Benefits