We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Accounting degree
- Advanced english level, also portuguese is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience working with international companies
1. Prepare accounting reports, increasingly complex accounting analyses with
related spreadsheets or applications input, and may identify and resolve issues.
2. Develop working knowledge and understanding of the company's business systems, processes and
controls, including policies and procedures relative to the location and department assigned, and the
organizational structure of the company.
3. Research and resolve accounting issues and transactions including
related internal controls.