Applicants will receive invitations to complete an online interview.
Projects available in day and evening shifts, starting the 16th and 25th of October!
GET TO KNOW ALORICA:
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. Principal Responsibilities:
- Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Generate fees and up-sell wherever possible.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Where applicable, communicate with customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written language skills, depending on program.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
Passion - Performance - Possibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.