About Estee Lauder Companies
ELC (Estee Lauder Companies) is a global leader in prestige beauty that delights consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. They are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries. Infused throughout their organization is a passion for creativity and innovation; a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected.
The Global Continuous Improvement Manager will deliver operational improvements through the strategic creation and deployment of continuous improvement tools and techniques. Define and deploy a culture of continuous improvement within the newly formed global organization of OneSource in support of the organizations long range strategic plan to drive continued efficiencies and impactful experiences for our employees and businesses. Specifically, this role is responsible for defining our organic continuous improvement program, developing supporting training, deploying it throughout the organization and developing an extended network of matrixed practitioners that will be mobilized throughout the organization to ensure a culture of end to end process thinking and a “making things better than when you found them” culture. In addition, this role will be responsible for tracking before and after measures in support of measuring the success of the Continuous Improvement program. This position will work closely with the OneSource Client Experience Lead, OneSource Delivery Leads and the OneSource IT Lead to prioritize, track and monitor approved CI initiatives. Would support OneSource in its quest to simplify the employee experience, simplify our processes and ensure capability of the new ones to drive reliability, predictability and efficiency while making the best use of available resources using continuous improvement methodologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Drive execution of the continuous improvement methodology as applicable through the establishment and training of an engaged matrixed global team to deliver improved employee experiences, productivity, cost reduction and/or quality improvement initiatives. Focus on a structured sustainable way that simplifies business processes, while achieving challenging targets. - 50%
· Create a lean and continuous improvement roadmap that includes a comprehensive analysis and prioritization of key opportunities for OneSource Clients and OneSource delivery teams. Include and engage cross functional members at all levels of the organization as we execute initiatives that will drive sustainable results. Success of this role will require engaging, leading and influencing key stakeholders across the functions within and outside of OneSource. - 25%
· Write up and document all CI accomplishments. Ensure the sharing and driving of best practices and lessons learned (internal / external). Leverage use of global communication platforms to fill the pipeline with new ideas and best practices, as well as providing the delivery teams with local CI success stories and initiatives. - 15%
· Deliver sustainable cultural and behavioral changes across the business to build a CI culture including support functions, through coaching, mentoring and influencing employees, business team leaders, and global CI professionals. - 10%
· 5 – 7 years of related experience
· Experience working within a Shared Services or Global Business Services environment.
· Experience with data visualization in support of driving process change
· Must have knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma techniques
· Lean or six sigma certifications preferred
· Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate
and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities and
management systems are required.
· Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to
initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
· Drives Creativity and Innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential. Creates newness or connects
knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline
are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree or local equivalent.
· Travel time: 15% to 20%
· Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.